Saturday, August 01, 2020

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is a spin-off novella of the book Eclipse, from the Twilight Saga. It is necessary to read the books from the Twilight Saga (at least up to Eclipse) before reading this novella. This spin-off has the same story as Eclipse, just told from a different perspective. This book is about a vampire named Bree Tanner, who was very recently turned into a vampire. Bree talks about her experiences as a vampire and describes the vampire world as she sees it.

Overall, I really liked this book, and I was very glad that the author decided to write this spin-off. Bree was one of my favorite characters from Eclipse, but she was only in the book for a short amount of time. That’s why I liked this book so much; it allowed me to read more about one of my favorite characters from her own perspective.

Review Written by Victoria, 9th Grade