Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie

Murder on the Orient Express is a mystery novel takes place aboard the Simplon-route Orient Express. One of the passengers, named Ratchett, is murdered during the first night aboard the train. Hercule Poirot, a famous detective aboard the train, proceeds to solve the case behind the murder. 

I loved this book because of how thrilling and suspenseful it was. There was no obvious or clear answer until the murderer was revealed. I really liked the ending because it was so unpredictable. I also enjoyed the ending because it was really creative and unique to me; I had never read any mystery novel that ended like this one did. I would recommend this book to anyone interested in reading anything from the mystery genre.

Review Written by Victoria, 9th Grade