Thursday, June 17, 2021

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

The Da Vinci Code is a mystery book about a murder that occurred in a museum. A symbologist named Robert Langdon and a cryptologist named Sophie Neveu follow clues, unravelling secrets after secrets while trying to solve the murder.

I love mystery books, and this one was no different. The Da Vinci Code was a really cool book to read. I liked how the author created clues throughout the story and linked them to specific objects or figures in history. (ex. Making up an object called the cryptex and saying Da Vinci designed it) This made the book more interesting, and I found myself more hooked, especially when everything connects together at the end. I also liked how there were a lot of plot twists throughout the story. This made it a real page-turner and I could hardly put it down. I would recommend this book to any mystery lovers out there.

Review written by Victoria, Grade 9